We are able to deliver internationally coordinated audit services to head office auditors or on a multinational level.
Clients benefit from a tailored approach to suit the requirements and complexity of their organization. The exceptional quality of firms’ audit work is rooted in their knowledge of the relevant international and national legislative and regulatory requirements combined with their innate local and cultural expertise. Audit services include:
• Inspecting financial statements to catch errors, misstatements, and fraud
• Performing audits on systems, operations, and accounts
• Inspect internal systems and controls
• Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements
• Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
Statutory Audits – aside from complying with regulatory demands, these independent reviews provide clients with insight on effective financial reporting and control mechanisms to enhance their business performance.
Due Diligence – enables clients to assess, manage and mitigate the risks involved with setting up and trading internationally either in their own right or in a joint venture or other arrangements.
Specialist Audits – provides clients with sector-based insight on a wide range of vertical markets including charities, pension funds, financial services, public sector and banks.
Audit clients include national and international organizations, with a keen focus on mid-sized corporates, as well as public and voluntary sector organizations.
Morison KSi is a global association of independent professional firms. Professional services are provided by individual member firms. Morison KSi does not provide professional services in its own right. No member firm has liability for the acts or omissions of any other member firm arising from its membership of Morison KSi.